Senior Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Kathmandu
Job Function:Airport Operations
Division:Kathmandu – KTM
Employment Type:Full Time – Permanent
City:South Asia | Nepal | Kathmandu
Last date of application:30-Sep-2018
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing quality service to passengers in respect to check-in, boarding, special services, lounges, and baggage services as per QR’s commercial and safety standards and procedures ensuring passengers and their baggage are handled in a consistent manner.
- Act as the first contact between the airline and its customers as well as stake holders and agents.
- Be visible to ensure that the highest level of service, products is provided in a professional manner.
- Ensure that airport operations meet QR’s standards, policies and procedures, satisfy local and internal safety and security standards and conform to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Monitor all Gates and check in activities ensuring the accurate, service oriented acceptance and boarding or passengers.
- Ensure smooth handling of customer service at the station.
- Liaise with ramp and GHA staff and support Airport services Supervisor in all areas.
- Brief GHA on new procedures and ensure that they are implemented accurately and fully.
- Ensures that the needed pre and post flight administration is conducted timely, recording efficiently all flight activities.
- Assist passengers in regards to entry requirements, visas and resident permits.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
To be successful in this role, you must have trade or vocational qualification, with 3 years of job related experience in customer service in Airport Operations of a leading airline. Should have a working knowledge of the back end and check in systems, Ramp handling and all aspects of airport operations. Knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & DCS will be an added advantage.
Candidate should have high energy and positive attitude which is necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
Successful candidate must be willing to work in shifts including weekends and night shifts and fluency in English (Oral and written ) is essential for this role.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:1. Resume / CV