offer you through our search for new jobs and jobs in the State of uae and the Gulf countries, and what is announced through companies and giant institutions, and our continued contact with the owners of companies, we publish your presence vacancies in uae, and we continue our journey At your service to develop the details of the required jobs.
We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iraq. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009 and have launched the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2019.
We deliver Facility Management services to Hospitals, Universities, Airports, Military Facilities and Commercial Estates in the UAE and large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia. We also deliver staff training and education to selected officers of the Qatar Armed Forces at the Officers’ training institute located at the Ahmed Bin Mohammed Military College in Doha.
- Ensure security and integrity of all data provided including reporting performance, finance and customer information; reference Serco non-disclosure policy
- To exercise personal duty of care for their own health, safety and welfare and for those affected by their acts or omissions; reference SMS GSOP-HSE1-6 Serco organisational HSE responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all training requirements of Serco and ensure adherence to these requirements at all times whilst in employment
- Report any accidents, incidents, breaches or potential breaches to appropriate management or the speak up process
- Jobholder works in a variety of conditions from air-conditioned office to open air environment. Hours can be subject to operational requirements so the jobholder must be able to work outside of normal working hours.
- Ensure compliance with the Serco Management System and all relevant business processes, procedures and work instructions to deliver all work with appropriate quality and governance standards
- Ability to work with high integrity and minimum supervision.
- A dynamic, high energy individual who can support several groups/sections within a department.
- Possess good communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- A mature and responsible approach to work and use initiative to solve problems and be able to liaise in a professional and persuasive manner with staff at all levels in the Organisation.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in handling highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
- Ability to demonstrate both good literacy and numeracy skills required for the role.
- Possess strong PC skills including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point applications and ability to learn new software based applications.
- Business administration skills
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Apply now for the Job Vacancies click below
All job seekers can apply for jobs by visiting the following link and applying for jobs
Dubai Metro Benefits
Dubai Metro provides employees with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program that will allow you to develop professionally and reach long-term goals of the race.
The balance of Work / Life is encouraged at Dubai Metro and the company offers several programs like “live like work” that offers advice, referrals and resources on parenting, career planning, family care and leaves of operation (planning) education.
Other benefits include flexible work arrangements with supervisor approval, adoption assistance and dependent care spending accounts. Dubai Metro also provides other pay and competitive advantages.
We have provided you with the required jobs in Saudi Arabia and have continued to follow the plan to discover more new jobs.