offer you through our search for new jobs and jobs in the State of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf countries, and what is announced through companies and giant institutions, and our continued contact with the owners of companies, we publish your presence vacancies in Saudi Arabia, and we continue our journey At your service to develop the details of the required jobs.
Job description / Role
The primary responsibilities of the roles is to provide general finance & accounting support to the division as well as the organisation in terms of financial reporting, budgeting & forecasting. In addition to this they are rolling out a new project within the Private Wealth space of which this person will be a key member.
Client Details jobs
A Global Investment Bank which operates in more than 50 countries with the largest presence in Europe, Asia and America. They are the largest of the Multinationals operating in Saudi with their Head Offices based in Riyadh. The position reports directly into the Regional CFO, GCC and forms part of a team of 5.
* Monitor the management of the controlling (full P&L)
* Monitor the management of the full financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow Statement) of the legal entity
* Monthly closing process and monthly reporting
* Provide monthly relevant analysis and preparation of monthly performance review
* Direction and responsibility for Budgets and Forecasts processes
* Responsible for external and internal audits.
* Responsible for Finance Ad Hocs task as given by Management
* Market related salary
* Medical Benefits
* A strong Accounting, Financial and Banking Background
* Minimum experience of 5 years.
* Experience in Private and Wealth Management space preferred.
Saudi Arabia Jobs: About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
How to apply for the required jobs
All job seekers can apply for jobs by visiting the following link and apply for jobs
We have provided you with the required jobs in Saudi Arabia and have continued to follow the plan to discover more new jobs.